SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Do Work!
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to put some stock springs on my car (they have to be better than the intrax that are on it) and i was wonderin how bad it is going to look with 17's on. If anyone had a pic that would be great....

·
working on it
3,781 Posts
I don't have any pics, but I've seen plenty of big wheels on stock suspensions. It will look pretty silly. :)

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Yup. It will look a bit goofy. I wanna see pics!

Pics or ban. :tongue:

And you are making the correct decision by switching back to the OEM springs over the Intrax disasters. Save your money, do it right, and get a proper performance suspension.

Performance > Aesthetics.....every damn time. :biggthump

·
Do Work!
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya...i am now looking for some stockers....

·
Registered
504 Posts
I had 17's on mine with stock springs, only got 2 pics of em, and it dont show alot. I would take more but i sold the rims and i dont got stock springs no more :rofl:

here is clearance on back

no pics of front but it was up there pretty high lol, I could fit all 5 fingers in between the tire and the fender.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Oh and also, I'll sell you my stock suspension once i get my agx's in mail. Do you want just the springs or the springs and the struts? PM me

·
Registered
132 Posts
i recently had 18s on my car and let me tell u they looked pretty good with the stock suspension. however that damn front gap is impossible to avoid without getting lowering springs

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
i had intrax springs for about 1 week and went back to stock. You made the right choice

·
Do Work!
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oh and also, I'll sell you my stock suspension once i get my agx's in mail. Do you want just the springs or the springs and the struts? PM me

i have springs, and i probably need new struts (dont think the gr2's have any life in them thanks to the intrax's)

·
Do Work!
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
depends on how much you want for them ;)

·
Do Work!
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sure....just pm me when you take them off and i'll send you a money order.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts