SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man, I think it was you who asked about the stock wheels. Sorry, can't find the thread right now. Anyways Hassinger has his set in his garage and wants em gone. They only have something like 15k on em and are mint. I believe he's looking for around 350 for them. If you are interested I'll give him a ring and find out exactly what he wants because he didn't tell me in his email. Hope this helps. BTW, he is in Meriden CT. Pretty close to you I guess. I could probably bring them up to you if you want since I hang out with this girl from Worcester. let me know, my email is [email protected]

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 97 Black SER:
I could probably bring them up to you if you want since I hang out with this girl from Worcester.
</font>
A girl from Worcester...they can be scary. j/k

Yes I'm from worcester. If you ever want to grab a drink sometime you should look me up.

G

·
0 Posts
sounds good dude, ask him if he wants a tv for a car, its worth 200, id hit him up with some dough to! lemme know! and if any of you know how to do an engine install the help would be much appreciated, you can have the old motor, and a primera header to sell or whatever!

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She's actually from Sturbridge. Close enough I guess.
I'm down to chill sometime though. Hit me up on aim Stea1th727. CrazyNX, do you definately want the wheels for 350. I can get em to you maybe on friday if i chill with this girl. let me know.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CrazyNX throw me an email about those wheels. I got your im's earlier today but wasn't home. i'm at school all day and usually not around after. Sorry I missed you.

[email protected]

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER

1 - 5 of 5 Posts