SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
You like that, dontchya?
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dammit! Of all days, on my birthday, my 16" wheels and Yoko A520s AND my MT slicks and 15" wheels get stolen from my carport at my apartment today.

Yeah, yeah, I know I should had them locked down, but I was gonna do it this week...but now it's too late.
And I live in such a good neighborhood too, damnnnnn!

Anyways, sorry for the vent guys, but this royally sucks. At least the good news is that the forum is here to stay. Glad to hear it.

------------------
Antonio Garcia
91 SE-R w/ lots of stuff
Bay Area, CA

·
0 Posts
You should vent in OFF TOPIC.
But for now.........
G-DAMN IT!!!!!! DUDE THATS F*KED UP!!
I HATE THEIVES!!! I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!
KILL THEM ALL!!!

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Antonio;

Sorry to hear that. Bummer. Da*n. I was looking forward to hearing your first stories using the MiMs I sold you at the track.

Hang in there. You'll live. You may not be able to see it now, but there's brighter days ahead in the very near future.

·
Registered
113 Posts
DAM! Antonio, if I was there and found out who it was then I would break their arms. I once had my car broken into, later found out it was done by a transient living in a abandoned house on the same block. In your situation, check your neighbors dude.

By the way, happy birthday man.

·
You like that, dontchya?
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha! Thanks for the laughs and b-day wishes guys. I'm now 24.

Yeah, thieves suck, but my brother has had it the worst. His 2000 black Jetta VR6 that was really pimped out (chrome rims, tints, $2K stereo) was stolen while it was in front of his apartment in Chicago. The cops found it a couple weeks later, burned. But at least he got a nice chunk of change for it from insurance. But the best part is...guess what he bought as a replacement car?

A red 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R!!!

------------------
Antonio Garcia
91 SE-R w/ lots of stuff
Bay Area, CA

·
You like that, dontchya?
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the uplifting words fellas...but it seems like the thieves are long gone, no one has seen/heard anything at my apartment complex.

Ah well, live and learn, you know?

------------------
Antonio Garcia
91 SE-R w/ lots of stuff
Bay Area, CA

·
Track Whore
1,120 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AntonioG:
Thanks for the uplifting words fellas...but it seems like the thieves are long gone, no one has seen/heard anything at my apartment complex.

Ah well, live and learn, you know?
</font>
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Thieves are the scum of the earth. But as you said, you learned to loack that car port next time. See, there is a silver lining, but it is an expensive one.

------------------
Naji Dahi, aka Red Mist
Fast 1998 SE-R Last of the SE-Rs
Slow 1996 G20 (AGXs/G20t springs, K&N drop in filter)

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by norurb:
DAM! Antonio, if I was there and found out who it was then I would break their arms. </font>
F--- Their Arms go for ther neck
I know edxactly what your going through, My car got broken into while i was at school, The last day of school took 200 bucks worth of Cd's and almost a grand in stereo! and a 70 dollar window! I mnever found them..i didnt even file it cause i knew it was a lost cause.. and for what?!?! well good luck, if i were you i would file it thogh..and if you do find them give em a good 'ol bitch slap for me also!
that would make me feel good!
Happy B-Day How old are you now?

------------------
- Dennis
http://www.geocities.com/sr20deswap/
-91 Classic w/ Priemra Swap
Aim: avurX

G

·
0 Posts
i remember this car my father used to own, some chevy p.o.s. it was stolen 3 times, and the last time, the police found it with a guy living inside it. we got rid of it after that. i got a free tv too, the guy stole one and had it in the car.

·
Registered
306 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 94_REDSE-R:
You should vent in OFF TOPIC.
But for now.........
G-DAMN IT!!!!!! DUDE THATS F*KED UP!!
I HATE THEIVES!!! I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!
KILL THEM ALL!!!

</font>
i might get yelled at for saying this but, i dont hate theives because i ahve bought some really cheap parts and other stuff that i knew were stolen. I mean i feel bad that the other person lost their stuff but i love to take advantage of their misfortune. i my self have gotten a few things swiped and i have swiped a few things myself like, center cap for my rim and a corner light for my friend. I just think you have to be aware that people will take your stuff if you dont keep an eye on it, so prevent before it happens. i hope someone can relate with what im saying here.

------------------
Robert Perez
Des Plaines, IL
AOL/AIM SN-ICPANDME
94 Sentra SE-R Aztec Red
Intake, Muffler, Timing @ 17 deg
[email protected]

·
You like that, dontchya?
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Des Plaines, huh? I'm originally from Chicago (well, Oak Lawn, *just* outside the Chi border).

I do understand what you're saying and I'll admit, I've bought stolen stuff too. But, when it finally happens to you, you don't think about that. You just want your stuff back, especially when you were going to use those slicks and tires that week!! Argh!

Let my misfortune be a lesson to you all...

------------------
Antonio Garcia
91 SE-R w/ lots of stuff
Bay Area, CA

·
Registered
420 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 94AztecClassic:
i might get yelled at for saying this but, i dont hate theives because i ahve bought some really cheap parts and other stuff that i knew were stolen. I mean i feel bad that the other person lost their stuff but i love to take advantage of their misfortune. i my self have gotten a few things swiped and i have swiped a few things myself like, center cap for my rim and a corner light for my friend. I just think you have to be aware that people will take your stuff if you dont keep an eye on it, so prevent before it happens. i hope someone can relate with what im saying here.

</font>
No I can't relate. That's juvenile and dishonest. Earn the cash, buy the stuff. The ony way you can get it for free is if it's a gift.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I agree 100%.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Toddles82:
No I can't relate. That's juvenile and dishonest. Earn the cash, buy the stuff. The ony way you can get it for free is if it's a gift.</font>
------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake
STILLEN Performance Exhaust
Hotshot Racing Header
Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I think theives should be treated like they are treated in middle-eastern countries. They cut their hands off. Rough, but it keeps people in line. America is going to **** b/c we can't say no to people and have to be nice to people even though they are basically worthless and should not even be allowed to live in society. sorry, I hate trash.........................................

G

·
0 Posts
Here is my witty and intellectual comeback:

/modify

Sorry. The homosexual community never did anything to me but buy me drinks.

How about :

Dishonest Bastard

</font>
[This message has been edited by Johnny GreenBack (edited 08-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Johnny GreenBack (edited 08-17-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts

</font>
a thief is a thief. if you buy parts that you know are are stolen you're aiding a thief. that's ****ed. you should make the dude trying to hock stolen parts feel like ****, then when he's at his lowest you should kick his ass. when you're done with him, take his stolen part and completely destroy it.

...then go back and urinate on him.

------------------
"more housing developments go up named after the things they replace,
so welcome to meadowbrook, and welcome to shady space."
-modest mouse

1 - 18 of 18 Posts