SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well due to some circumstances, I will not be able to drive the SE-R for 6 months, so to go forthwith with the inevitable I decided to start the Auto x SE-R project. I stripped the whole interior(with some friends) today including the dash. there are just some misc. things behind where the dash was to remove. Next step is to get the front and rear strut braces, and thicker rear tie bar and rear sway bar.

further down the road I would like to get some motiv. coilovers and maybe a roll cage. I might as well do something with all this time:D

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
Right now i have to deal with all these "luxuries" but some day mine will shed its weight too!!!!:D

·
Registered
803 Posts
You know the funny thing is I'm going to need to do alot of interior work on my classic I just picked up. I'm going to need a dash (with no vinyl cracks), the panels (including speaker brackets) in the rear that are on the sides next to the rear seats, the trunk carpeting and all the paneling for the car. I really don't know where you're located but if it's within a couple hours of Chicago, I'd be willing to pick them up.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I am in Pa. The interior was in awesome shape! maybe we can work out a deal with shipping...I have anything that would be in the interior though...even the guage pod and stuff.

yah, i am hoping to compete in street mod...and whoop some ass:D

We'll see what I exactly do though. I may not be street legal so we'll see.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Are you replacing the seats? How much for the old ones? What color are they?

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Welcome to Street Mod, Sheabird. In our region (So. WV Region) of the SCCA, it is still a very small class. However, there's some fast cars coming in the spring. One turbo Dodge Neon is an example.

I like the freedom of Street Mod, but I do foresee it becoming a money-throwing contest in short order. JMHO.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Sounds great. You can send me a email personally so we can set it up. I pretty much need all the panels behind the front seats, including the trunk, and it's mat. Of course I need the dashboard. Thanks...Chris:)

·
-
3,560 Posts
Just caught on to this post...

Do you have a 93/93 or 91/92?
I could use front door panels and glove box handle if its a 91/92 model.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
****, you mean to tell me I can make money by ripping out my interior!!!!???? WOOHOOO!!!
STAY TUNED!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts