SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stromung has agreed to produce a 3" B14 exhaust. In order for them to start production we need a list of 10 people interested in the exhaust. We will compile a list of 10 people with their Name, Address, and phone #. Once that is done Stromung will begin production. We expect it to be about a month from the time we have the list compiled until we see the systems. It will take a little time but IMHO it is worth it! Stromung builds the BEST exhausts out there. Full stainless cat back system with the awesome stainless Stromng muffler. if you are looking for a very quiet yet mean sounding exhaust this is the system you need to purchase. Please only sing up if you have intentions of buying an exhaust. No tire kickers please, no whining about the price, it is what it is, if it's not for you then simply move on. I can tell you that you will not find a nicer exhaust system out there! Below are the pricing details and pictures of their 2" system for reference of fit and finish.

Full stainless steel 3" cat back exhaust system, featuring the Stromung stainless muffler with single 3" tip. The muffler looks just like the one in the above pictures with the exception of a 3" inlet on the new systems.

List price is $609
Group buy price of 10 people or more is $540.

This is for the somplete cat back system. If you want to add a resonator it will be approx. $60 extra. We feel the average person with a turbo setup will not need a resonator with as quiet as the stromung muffler is. Perfect for Turbo, built motor, and vvl applications!

If you are interested please send me a PM with the following:
Name:
Address:
Phone #:

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
I have a 2.5" Stromung. Really good exhaust.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
happynole said:
Any chance of them doing a 3" for the b13? I have a 2.25" Stromung now, but just bought some c1's ;) and will be looking to upgrade to a gen 6 header and bigger exhaust soon.
This thread is for the B14, not gauging interest in a B13 setup. If you want a B13 setup express your interest to Stromung, perhaps they will bite if there are enough people.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
civicdragon said:
hmm that looks liek it would fit the g20.. do you have measurements on that? if it will fit i would be down
I honestly cannot confirm that it will fit the G20. I always thought the G20 had a different exhaust. Did the P10 and P11 both have the rear beam setup?

·
BTCC VE Power
5,151 Posts
wes said:
I honestly cannot confirm that it will fit the G20. I always thought the G20 had a different exhaust. Did the P10 and P11 both have the rear beam setup?
well i was comparing pictures and they look similar the p11 does have the rear beam...

Here is a picture of the p11 exhaust

·
Registered
269 Posts
hey sorry to go off topic but happynole if you do get a 3" and sell the 2.25" then send me a pm and i'd take it off ur hands!

and also bump for a good exhaust!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Interested but...

Wes, I am 100% interested but it seems that there is no way to get this done before the convention. Would you agree? Thanks

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hi Wes, I am still intereted but I have a 2.25" exhaust on my T25 so I was hoping to replace it by the convention before hitting the road course. I will think about it, maybe I can just throw a crush bent single resonator side exit on for cheap money temporarily. I will get back once I make a decision. Do you have any recomendations : ) Thanks

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jlpearl said:
Hi Wes, I am still intereted but I have a 2.25" exhaust on my T25 so I was hoping to replace it by the convention before hitting the road course. I will think about it, maybe I can just throw a crush bent single resonator side exit on for cheap money temporarily. I will get back once I make a decision. Do you have any recomendations : ) Thanks
Well this is how highly I regard the Stromung exhaust. I currently have a mandrel bent 3" setup with a magnaflow muffler and resonator. I am ditching it for the Stromung if we can get enough people! Yeah I really think it is that good!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts