SR20 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
713 ways to be a dick!
Joined
·
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
civicdragon said:
any measurements? im telling you id be in if the measurements are the same for the p11
Here's the dilemma, I am in WI and Stromung is in CA. As a result I do not have an exahust to test fit or measure. In fact a 3" B14 exhaust does not exist yet. I agree the pics. make themlook identical but without measuring I have no way of knowing.
 

·
BTCC VE Power
Joined
·
5,151 Posts
wes said:
Here's the dilemma, I am in WI and Stromung is in CA. As a result I do not have an exahust to test fit or measure. In fact a 3" B14 exhaust does not exist yet. I agree the pics. make themlook identical but without measuring I have no way of knowing.
hahaha well get under you car and measure =) lol or maybe you got your stock b14 exhaust around somewhere
 

·
713 ways to be a dick!
Joined
·
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
civicdragon said:
hahaha well get under you car and measure =) lol or maybe you got your stock b14 exhaust around somewhere
I was going to suggest that you measure from the flange at the cat to the first hanger before the 90 degree bend. Then measure the distance between that hanger and where it bend to go up over the axle. Use a fabric tape measure and when I get my car back from the fabricator I can see how close we are.
 

·
713 ways to be a dick!
Joined
·
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
civicdragon said:
hahaha well get under you car and measure =) lol or maybe you got your stock b14 exhaust around somewhere
I have some measurements for you from the stock hanger locations. Hit me up via PM or IM and I can share them with you. it should at least give us a ball park to figure out of the stock exhaust hangers are in the same location. SHould be indicitive of how closely they really are.
 

·
BTCC VE Power
Joined
·
5,151 Posts
wes said:
I have some measurements for you from the stock hanger locations. Hit me up via PM or IM and I can share them with you. it should at least give us a ball park to figure out of the stock exhaust hangers are in the same location. SHould be indicitive of how closely they really are.
pm me the measurements plz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
434 Posts
I will probably look for another solution, since I am running a turbo on a 2.25" exhaust; and with the convention and auto-x season fast approaching I need something ASAP.
 

·
713 ways to be a dick!
Joined
·
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
deenice2k said:
How many people have agreed so far?
We have 4 thus far.

This GB needs shot in the arm. If your affraid to commit talk to me. It will be a little while before these things are produced so you might have a few weeks to come up with the $.

I guarantee once these things are produced and people see the quality and HEAR how great the exhaust sounds they will sell like hot cakes!
 

·
No longer a member
Joined
·
6,093 Posts

·
No longer a member
Joined
·
6,093 Posts
I'll put it this way. I would do it, IF someone bought my current 2.5" Stromung (with resonator) for $500.
 

·
No longer a member
Joined
·
6,093 Posts
Sentrixx said:
Your kidden right?
50/50.

I'm sorta being sarchastic because I don't want the downtime, but if someone wants a 2.5" system, I'll make a deal. a 3" system sounds sweet since I have a few more plans for my VVL.

It's one of only two 2.5" Stromungs in existance plus I welded in a resonator. The standard ones are 2.25 and this is 3". I only got it made because I know Scott over at stromung. I've done 3 or 4 stromung GBs in the past. Going by the list price of a resonated Stromung system, it's worth about that.
 
21 - 40 of 65 Posts
Top