SR20 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Se-R 420 said:
How much you think the shipping would be? eitherway im pretty much interseted but I think we need like 8 more people still, this is bolt on correct?
Not sure on shipping, Stromung will work that out with us. We are pretty close on this! Are you interested?

And yes it is a bolt on exhaust.

·
Banned
300 Posts
im interested

Im totally interested just swapped in a gtir so i need a big 3 in exhaust. i was looking at vrs but i dunno. anyone got a good opinion on what is better?

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Sorry about the delay fella's. I have been SUPER busy and as the initial interest was not so great, I was sitting on this a bit. I have contacted Stromung and availability will be based on how many people we have ready to buy after fitment is completed.

So far I can tell you this.

This is the highest quality exhaust you will find anywhere. It is also the quietest exhaust I have heard to date on an NA car. With the resonator you will not find a better sounding, quieter setup.

If you are interested please PM me the information I have requested so that I can add you to the list.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
We have performed a test fit and in order to get this going we need serious people! Again I cannot stress enough the quality and sound of this exhaust! Get in this if you can!

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
tell you what, I'll jump in if you can wait a little while. I'm gonna need a 3" exhaust.

Also, I'm selling my 2.5" resonated stromung, so if anyone wants it, PM me.

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
FYI...i just ordered 2.5 piping from stromung not including the muffler. The stainless steel singletip is an extra $339 less the cost of my piping. This is a GREAT deal you guys are getting. If i wasnt NA, id jump in this deal as well. My B13 is gona have to stay with the Trust Muffler till i save enough for teh stromung SS one.

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
Old thread brought back to life

I'm I the only one out there with a 3 inch stromung for a b14?

41 - 60 of 65 Posts