SR20 Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
stromung is the WORST company I have ever dealt with. I turboed a spec v a little over a year ago and bought my set-up through stromung. I ordered a turboback exhaust. First they lied to me and took 340 bucks from me saying they had a downpipe to fit the car when one never showed up. Then when a package finally did arrive over a month and a half later, It only had a cat-back. I immediatly called and the phone lines were disconnected and e-mails were returned to sender. It wasn't for about two months of constantly calling and sending emails until a couple of my emails went through....and I'd say, a week after that a midpipe and midpipe alone showed up at my door. I again persistently called for a refund and noone ever responded or acknowleged me again.

F*CK STROMUNG. and the exhaust wasn't even that good. I had fitment issues with the cat-back. Sounded like any other exhaust except 500 dollars more.
NEVER BUY FROM STROMUNG.

your welcome to all future customers.

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
Did this ever happen?
it never did due to the lack of intrest.

Back in 06 I called stromung and had them make one for me. I guess I got lucky. I must admit my car does not sound like any other sr20 powered car with this exhaust.

·
183k and still pulls hard
172 Posts
Very nice fitment and looks a lot better than the canister mufflers. Anyone have pics of the dual tip stromung muffler on their car?

61 - 65 of 65 Posts