SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting this exhaust for my b15. Could anyboby with this exhaust please give me some feedback on sound and build quality. I don't want a really loud system.

Thanks

·
Registered
729 Posts
The sound is incredible...not loud at all,,,but then yet when your car is wide open throttle it gives out a nice deep growl...But no way close to any of those Honda sounding exhuast...The quality is outstanding,,,It's a complete stainless steel exhaust,and the mid-pipe uses all mandrel bent tubing...and the muffle consists of dual polished tips that resemble the stock SE muffler a bit,,except I think the Stromung's are dual 3 inch. tips.....

But for the money the system is really good...the only other 2 options for a bolt on system would be either Stillen or HKS and they are lacking quality compared to the Stromung....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks
I want to be sure I am not going to have that fart nosie exhaust. I just want it to be quiet most of the time, but loud when it counts. Sentra Styling, what other mods do you have on your car?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Place Racing CAI
Smoked sidemarkers
SMC Stainless Brake lines
Stromung cat-back
Stillen front spoilers
UR pullies (waiting to be put on)
Headers(also waiting installation)
Eibach Sportlines
Konig Caffeiene's 17x7's
Ghetto grille
Aluminum dash kit
Aluminum pedals
Trenz billet aluminum antenna
Levoc shifter(also awaiting installation)
35% tint all the way around
Painted calipers and engine bay
Upgraded stereo
hyperwhites all around

Check my site to see pics of my car link is below
www.sentrastyling.freeservers.com

·
Registered
92 Posts
In addition to being a post whore, Sentra Styling is also a mod whore. :D :D j/k

Seriously though, The Stromung exhaust is really nice. I went through a lot of trouble to get that deal done. Scott is a super nice guy, and will answer any questions you may have.

I like the look of the muffler more so than the HKS or the Stillen. Plus, the Stromung is the only one that is full Stainless steel. It isn't cheap, but its worth the extra dough in my opinion.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD:D
But got to brown bag it for a week or two first:(

·
Registered
729 Posts
Re: ****

99.se.ltd said:
**** guys.....i think it mite have been for the 99's only....make sure you check w/ him tho
Yeah it's for the B14's but have Marc aka Indecison Kills check with Scott from Stromung to see if he can include the B15 into the deal....

·
Registered
729 Posts
brian said:
I know on a subie the stromung exhaust rocks. sounds totally bad ass.
I totaly agree with ya,,They sound just as equally on our Sentra's as well;)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Sentra Styling said:
I totaly agree with ya,,They sound just as equally on our Sentra's as well;)
ok, if they sound like that, anybody who wants one, buy it.

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
buy mine's

I need to sell mine's $300 + actual shipping ($30-40). It is almost brand new, I have too much shizt to pay, the sound is amazing, nice and deep, not throaty at all,
JCC

·
Registered
729 Posts
Re: buy mine's

JCGator42 said:
I need to sell mine's $300 + actual shipping ($30-40). It is almost brand new, I have too much shizt to pay, the sound is amazing, nice and deep, not throaty at all,
JCC
I'll vouch for this,,,,, it is brand new practically,,,I remember JC gettng it not to long ago....and $300 is a good price for it....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JCGator,
I will take your exhaust if I can figure out how I can pick it up.
I will be in Jacksonville on the 8th and 9th and If I can i will drive over and get it. I will let you know if you are still interested.

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
cool...

yeah, that way nobody has to pay shipping. 8th and 9th of November or December? I don't mind either date, cuz school is over the 8th(December), And I won't leave to go home till the 9th. Just let me know what you want to do, let's talk via e-mail and get each other's contact info, later,
JCC

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
k

here's my e-mail addy, [email protected], I am sure we'll figure something out, since we'll only be like 1.5hours away from each other on those days.
JCC

·
Registered
729 Posts
2.0Leader said:
JCGator,
I will take your exhaust if I can figure out how I can pick it up.
I will be in Jacksonville on the 8th and 9th and If I can i will drive over and get it. I will let you know if you are still interested.
Man your gonna love that exhaust....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts