SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Got Boost ?
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one ever made there own rear strut bar or is there one you can buy i just took my back seat out and cut out all the supports for it to make room for a giant built in speaker box and need to put some thing in to brace the car any ideas will help thanks

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Wow, its too bad you B13 people have to go through all that trouble to get a rear STB. I just ordered one from Courtesy for my car.

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies
www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Wow, its too bad you B13 people have to go through all that trouble to get a rear STB. I just ordered one from Courtesy for my car.
</font>
Too bad you B14 people had to pay for yours. I got mine for free.

------------------
'93 Sentra SE-R, daily driver and track/autox toy
'91 Sentra SE-R, future racecar

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Bout to say Pat has one.....It was a project bar. King Jeff used to make them for people, but his required cutting to get them to fit. I am going to make one someday. Only problem is finding the bar itself. I can get the plates pretty easily made. I may make them myself out at the shop I work at. That bar and fitting it is the main problem I see for me to do.

·
0 Posts
SOMEBODY HERE HAS.
I'll try to find the pic for you.
have you searched the "web-ring" at www.se-r.net
its always cool to go browsing at everyones web site and get new ideas.

------------------
-BUDGET RACER
-

-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts