SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get it. I got mine from Eric when Courtsey sent him the wrong one. Think its a Pliot Motorsports or something like that. As long as it is pretty stout it will do its job. Yes it did make a noticable difference. It tighted up my tired front end. The outside tire stayed planted better. It also helped turn in response to the point where I got just a tad of oversteer. If you want mad oversteer from what I heard, make a rear STB
. But for any price under 50 bucks its definaly worth it.

------------------
Thats my opinion and I could be wrong

93 classic
Aztec Red, Automatic, POP, STB, OEC battery tie down, AD22VF's, Pirelli P4000's

G

·
Well, Bowlcut, considering we have the same car, I'll take your advice and get it. Now...What should I do about the tires in the spring....Oh well, that's another topic

G

·
I don't know if this has been discussed in this column, but what do people have for STB's and do they make a noticeable improvement in handling? It would appear to me that they're merely cosmetic, unless you're doing Solo II, or track racing and are driving at 9/10ths of your car's traction. I ask, because I have an opportunity to get a brand new one, still in the box, for 45$. I think I saw these somewhere for 70$-I just don't know if it's worth the $ or not. Are some brands better than others as far as where they mount on the shock towers?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts