SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Probably.

I went to Performance Improvements and got a front STB for a 1995 200sx, and it fits my (B13) 1992 NX2000.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
bensa said:
Will a B13 Sentra STB fit a B14 Sentra ?

Mine is a 99 Sentra SE limited.
some may and some may not. our intake plenum has all that emissions crap on top, so you have to watch the clearance of the STB. if worse comes to worse, do what i did...grind/file a little bit off of the stb or emissions stuff so it won't hit.

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Good point.

When test fitted on a 1998, it didn't fit. Everything is fine, except for all that crap on the intake plenium.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm guess it won't fit... I knew for a while that the 99/98 SR20's have issues with the Intake stuff.... that's why I never installed a STB for all this time!

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
A stillen unit may work. Designed for 91-99 SE-R. i love mine, looks great!

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Re: Re: Strut Tower

Stiletto said:

some may and some may not. our intake plenum has all that emissions crap on top, so you have to watch the clearance of the STB. if worse comes to worse, do what i did...grind/file a little bit off of the stb or emissions stuff so it won't hit.
What he said. :D Some work with both, some don't. I remember at last year's convention Wade Jackson won a Courtesy STB supposedly B13-specific, but it fit his B14. Clearance on the intake is the issue.

·
Registered
594 Posts
hey spnx, u don't have abs right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.