SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling these subs and trying to get rid of them asap. So im selling them for $100!!!!!

They sound great. The box is official and nice. It has sound deadning in the box. The subs are pretty much brand new also.

Some body buy these! $100 is a steal!!!

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks mang! The sad thing is that Im basically giving them away and I cant sell them :D

If they dont sell for $80 then I am gonna keep them and just buy another soundstream

·
Light weight thinker
345 Posts
Johnny wangwang said:
Thanks mang! The sad thing is that Im basically giving them away and I cant sell them :D

If they dont sell for $80 then I am gonna keep them and just buy another soundstream
The problem is that you can't fit t-tops in the hatch if you have a big sub box back there. I've got an inclosed pioneer 10" with built in amp that I don't use because it's too fracking big. It'd be nice to have something small that could mount to the back of the rear seats or something.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I never put my Ttops on the trunk anyway. They always moved around to much if I put them back there. I either take them out of the car totaly and put them in the Garage or they sit in the back seat. Buy them...

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ninx2000 said:
bump, if you have an amp to match I may be interested. Oh by the way, my car is going into the shop Sunday. :biggthump
I sent you a PM, email, and replied to this thread and another about the car!

I swear you are harder to get up with then George Bush!

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
intiractive said:
what brand, size, and power rating are these subs? how old? is the box sealed or ported? box built to sub specifications?
The subs are Crunch subs and the box is sealed and built to specification. As for the rest...I dont know! They sound shockingly good though. My X girl from Wilmington bought these new and gave them to me when we broke up. I have used them maybe 2 days total.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I cant find my damn tape mesurerererer. It fint in the back of my NX snugly with just a little space to spare on each side.

Buy them $85!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts