1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
Uh oh, this is gonna get ugly...

·
Is that wrong??
2,118 Posts
with the new forum did they get rid of the "New Members" section??

[goes and checks]

nope...wow, how did you get by security?

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
I know, I know..You could open the door and read the engine code yourself, or open the hood and read the engine code on the engine block itself.

Don't come in here calling folks ignorant. You are talking about turboing a car and don't even know much about it. Welcome to the forum.
John

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
nx2000T said:
i searched for nx2000 motr eninge 2000
Did you spell it like this when you searched? That could be a problem.

John

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
nx2000T said:
like i stated above bro i searched for nx2000 motr eninge 2000 engine code and so on and found nothing so please dont b ignorant
hrrmmm who's the ignorant one here? the n3wb with no clue on how to search.. or vqman who's been here for a while?
1. the engine code is sr20de.. hence the forum you are on is called sr20forum.. duh.
2. look at the turbo faq in the turbo section (if still there, i dunno never go in there)
3. maybe because you searche with motr instead of MOTOR you got no results
4. any important tips? nah, not any, we just come on this forum to bullsh*t... :rolleyes:

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
nx2000T said:
ok thx and btw i know about cars like i said im jus new to this one. i work at nissan full time dont give me nub crap i just wanted to find out some info thats all so thx to the answers that were posted.

waitl.. you work at nissan full time and you couldn't look up in the NISSAN COMPUTER to find out the engine code? what are you, the guy who washes the cars?

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
BigB said:
waitl.. you work at nissan full time and you couldn't look up in the NISSAN COMPUTER to find out the engine code? what are you, the guy who washes the cars?

ouch dude for reals, how'd they hire you...stupid dealerships dont know **** anyway. so you fit right in

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
oh yeah.. what the hell is a nub question?

is that nubbin' like little girls or young male deer?

·
Stock Speed?
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nub like noob noobie which ever way u want to say it bro w.e floats your boat picking on my spelling is not really constructive so if you really dont want to help you are welcome to leave i just wanted some help i hate sounding like an A hole.

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts