1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
484 Posts
That front fascia is pretty sweet. What do those run?

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I am interested Tevs. Do you have a ballpark price? Does the red b13 have a special grille? It looks different from the black b13.

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
I'm interested in one of those grills that was on the front of that red B13.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
tevs can ya get me a price on the b14 front end. my uncle works for customs in manila. let me know man. thanks.

Ben

·
Registered
277 Posts
..dayum!! ..luv those pics..nice to see the GT-S bumper on a "real" car.. :D

..I am very, Very interested in the B14 Bumper & Grill..

.. :D

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys,

The B14 Silver car body kit is oem Nissan (it is a limited edition and is rare even here in the Phillippines) the grill on the Red B13 is custom, everything else is oem surplus and is very prevalent over here, i see sunny grills, emblems, headlight assemblies, corner lenses, bumperskin almost everywhere, even the B13 Taxicabs here are sporting Sunny Front ends :).

As far as Power, they are very limited in terms of aftermarket for Nissan's over here, motor displacements start from the 1.3 Liter to the GA16, Their Bluebird is our Altima over there, but here it is powered by the FWD SR20 w/ a 50J trans and 4 wheel disk brakes, the front disks seem to be a bit bigger than the AD22's

As far as cost, Myself and NB_nismo aka Mark are calculating purchase costs and shipping costs (also the paperwork involved for customs), we also have to make sure we have enough people interested so that we are able to fill up a container and make it worthwhile for myself and NB_Nismo.

Please be patient as we are very eager in making these items available for you in the U.S

Tevs

·
NEOphile
307 Posts
so, were you planning on hooking us up or just showing us tempting pics? :) What kind of price are we looking at for the b13 4-foglight bumper?

·
Registered
207 Posts
very interested in the b14 front and grille

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
hey tevs do their b13 guage clusters come in kilometers? and do you they come with a tach and are they cable driven not electronic? i would be really interested in the guage cluster if its km...

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
guys for the guage clusters, these will be coming from the B13's with GA16's i have to really look at the gauges to see if they fit, as far as for the SR20 Powered cars, maybe the Bluebird will fit, i have not seen the gauge clusters from the GTiR's yet.

Cosmetic stuff, we are looking into ways of shipping the stuff over stateside ie. freight costs, customs, paperwork, business license. i will notify you guys once we are sure we can have these available for your purchasing convenience ;)

Tevs (i will be going to Manila to look at shipping costs)

·
Registered
722 Posts
WTF? Don't tell me you are doing geekout there as well? LOL.
Anyway, nice to here from you again bro. It's been a while. When are you coming back? Pm me.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'm interested in the B13 bumper. Does the headlite assembly with wiring come with? What is your timeline, availabity of the parts?

Hopefully a 40' contanter will hold all that stuff:) .

1 - 20 of 46 Posts