SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Big Daddy $
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
Selling Sunny GTS front bumper with projector fogs. I want to keep but the stock bumper fits my intercooler much better. 400 shipped

·
Big Daddy $
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw the last pick the fog aren't bolted in there, so they look crooked(sp?). fogs are in excellent condition and fit fine.

·
Registered
447 Posts
i am really interested in your bumper. give me another day to talk it over with my financial advisor and ill get back to you. do the bulbs in the fogs light up yellow or is it just the glass of the lamps?

·
JDM BOOST WHORE
3,772 Posts
ok so 350 with shipping? i have the 300 and ill borrow 50 bucks from my friend. because i cant find that bumper out here in so cal. but ill have the money today.

·
Big Daddy $
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
YES IT'S ready for bolt up. I don't really like using paypal b/c it takes so much out. I you want to sent me money via mail would prob be better.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Paypal rocks for its receipt and account of the sale. i usually pay the paypal fees just to use it.

My friend may be interested in a bumper as well if you can find them. He has a 93 sentra E, but he hasn't decided to boost/build it or get a 200sx.

Brent

·
JDM BOOST WHORE
3,772 Posts
how much dose it take out? if its not too much ill pay the difference. id rather send pay pal rather then mail. just that little insurance. but for sure i want it. i already have all the money.
adam

1 - 20 of 34 Posts