SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any experience with it? comments? complaints? it's what the dealer uses on oil changes. i want the nissan oil filter, so i might as well just get the dealer to change the oil. thanks a lot!
later,
derek

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by d_osborn:
anyone have any experience with it? comments? complaints? it's what the dealer uses on oil changes. i want the nissan oil filter, so i might as well just get the dealer to change the oil. thanks a lot!
later,
derek
</font>
Or you could just buy the filter from them. make it worth the trip and buy like 5 at a time, thats what a lot of people do.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah I'm in need of a oil change. I'm going to Nissan this weekend and getting a couple of filters and i'm buying Mobil 1 for the first time. Times like this I have to treat my baby like a real lady and get her what she really needs. (...say my name bitch)

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NyceP26:
Yeah I'm in need of a oil change. I'm going to Nissan this weekend and getting a couple of filters and i'm buying Mobil 1 for the first time. Times like this I have to treat my baby like a real lady and get her what she really needs. (...say my name bitch)

</font>
You complain to me you have no money, then you go and spend $4.40 on a quart of oil.....

LOL.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts