SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it didn't get the seats or carpet wet, only the sliding plastic/cloth part of the sunroof. will this cause any damage? i tried to dry it off the best i could. i just don't wanna f**k up the motor or something. anyone else done this? thanks.
later,
derek

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by d_osborn:
it didn't get the seats or carpet wet, only the sliding plastic/cloth part of the sunroof. will this cause any damage? i tried to dry it off the best i could. i just don't wanna f**k up the motor or something. anyone else done this? thanks.
later,
derek
</font>
i'm not positive on this but...i recall reading something/somewhere a few years ago that mentioned that the inner roof is designed so that water will drain away if this happens. i ain't about to test it though ;-)

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
That sunroof is a good one, mine barely ever lets in a drop. If you just left it on that setting that lets it up like an inch, you should be ok. Make sure the roof is draining properly. Oh and to do this get a cup of water, and pour it in hte drainage holes in the roof. youll see them just open the roof all th eway. THen to see if its draining look behind the front wheels

[This message has been edited by Bennitto Mallito (edited 05-12-2001).]

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
whatever. you'll know if the drain is clogged. I dont remember the last time I actually checked though.

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bennitto Mallito:
THen to see if its draining look behind the front wheels

[This message has been edited by Bennitto Mallito (edited 05-12-2001).]
</font>
Thats odd....my drain pipes go towards the rear of the car...Hmmm

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts