SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on SE-R.net that Redline Racing makes or used to make custom superchargers for the SR20DE. Anyone know if any other companies make a supercharger for the b13 SR20DE? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake System
STILLEN Performance Exhaust System
15x7 Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
195/50 ZR 15 Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're kidding me, right? They were originally gonna go with a supercharged SR20 in the new SE-R, but they went with a N/A 2.5L?! I would have killed for a new supercharged SE-R.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteSER:
Nissan made a supercharger for the sr20de for the new SE-R. But they went with the 2.5L </font>

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake System
STILLEN Performance Exhaust System
15x7 Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
195/50 ZR 15 Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

·
Registered
43 Posts
I heard the same thing. Last I heard they were testing it out to see if that would be a good way to go. If it was true, they didn't like it.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
If you find out more info on the superchargers, please post it.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Registered
756 Posts
Yup, its true. I was talking to an engineer from the nissan test facility south of phoenix at a local car show a few weeks ago. He didnt mention why they went with the 2.5L If you guys make it out to the convention next year, you should be able to ask all the questions you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts