SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the only pic i have since i completed the swap, The car will be dyno tuned in a few weeks. AEM is in and the car is running good. New wheels for the summer did not come in yet, Im waiting like 8 months now. I hate Japan somtimes. I'll try & get better pics soon.

JUN

·
I'm Coming For You
1,335 Posts
Looking good. Selling your wheels? How does the car run compared to your DE setup? Was it worth it to do the upgrade?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking good. Selling your wheels? How does the car run compared to your DE setup? Was it worth it to do the upgrade?
No i am not going to sell the Bronze wheels, Im gonna use them for the winter. Their is no DET i ever owned or driven that can compare to this VET. PERIOD! Im sorry but i just can't explain it. & yes it was well worth it. :biggthump

JUN

·
Back down to one SR20
2,055 Posts
No i am not going to sell the Bronze wheels, Im gonna use them for the winter. Their is no DET i ever owned or driven that can compare to this VET. PERIOD! Im sorry but i just can't explain it. & yes it was well worth it. :biggthump

JUN
Damn, I'm mad I missed the show, Paul said it was crazy down there. Anyway car looking good mi yute, I'm sure the dyno numbers will be sick.

·
Laser Cats!
285 Posts
Haha thought I recognized your car. You were in the Modified mag once, right? Very nice.

Truett

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yo, wanna drive up to Ithaca and show me the VET goodness? You might convince me to buy a motor from you.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Jun the car is gonna be there this weekend in Boston right

·
smoke and a Pancake
1,078 Posts
:iagree:.....:bowdown:

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Car is looking great as usual bro. Maybe I should go down and get the block tapped there so I could check out that setup.:D

:biggthump

1 - 20 of 57 Posts