SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a support brace for my intake. Ive seen it before on someones car before who had a pop.it went from the maf to the strut tower. i have a cai, but want one for my pop when it rains. the area I live in has foot deep puddles when it storms. Should i make my own home depot style? any ideas would be appreciated.
thanks, Jason

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Got mine from Stillen because I bought it used and didn't have the brace. Thank god I bought something from them long ago or they wouldn't have sold me one.

So try Stillen or JWT of course.

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
make one!

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
focus said:
Got mine from Stillen because I bought it used and didn't have the brace. Thank god I bought something from them long ago or they wouldn't have sold me one.

So try Stillen or JWT of course.
What did you pay Rob? My brother has the one that was on his pop charger but since he is boosting that bracket won't work for him now. The placement is way off. He may be willing to sell it, actually I am sure he would for shipping plus a few $$.

Brent

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
My Stillen Hi-Flo WAI came with one, but it connected to the MAF and bolted to the engine bay where the OEM air-box use to bolt up to. I bought this set-up back in 1996 for my old NX, then transferred it over to my G20 when I bought it. The bracket still holds it in place very well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts