SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just registered on the forum. I'm proud owner of a 1996 Silver 200SX SE-R..so far it's just stock with a HotShot CAI and a Stillen STB up front. I don't have the money to do nothin else right now but one day it'll be a phat car. Nobody here in Roanoke knows what a 200SX is. They always call it a honda, or even an audi before. Don't know wtf they're on. So, you guys ever had someone mistake your Nissan for another car? Ever had it called a "sentra" by some punk kid? Tell me about it!

------------------
Is that a honda? What is that silver thing?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I had some guy say mine wasn't a real se-r because they stopped making them in 94. He even works at a Nissan dealer.

·
Registered
756 Posts
When girls ask what kinda car I got, I'll tell them a 200SX SE-R.. they'll say, "huh".. Then I tell them its a 2 door sentra.. "ooohhhh" Hardly any of the stupid honda ricers around here know what the extra R is for... oh well..

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Yeah its a silver thing. That color makes the 200 look really good. When people ask what kind of car you have just go; "if I have to explain it, you wont understand"

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah people must be kinda slow not to know what a 200SX SER is. But the ones who don't I can sure let them find out what the back looks like though...
If they don't know I tell them then just stay with your kind of cars and away from the Nissans

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Registered
705 Posts
Actually its funny you bring this up...just yesterday, someone asked me if my car was a Supra! I gave him a wierd look and said, "Hell no, I wish it was!" Then he said oh, what is it? and i said it was a 200sx, and he goes ahh, Nissan. At least he knew that much

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
496 Posts
I whipped the stank out of a 85 mustang GT with some dud e and his cow... i..mean chick and he says "yo...pretty fas lil' Honda you got there..!" And just for that, I did a rolling burnout right next to his window and dusted him again..

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Marc, I get that too. They're idiots. Just cause its mostly Civics on the front of the Import magazines in the aisles at Walmart, they think you can't make Sentras faster.

Also, anyone truly into the sport will respect what someone else has done (unless it's REALLY bad!!

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
God i love having a Nissan 200SX SE-R.

------------------
Is that a honda? What is that silver thing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts