SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Turbo Grocery Getter
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here all my suspension goodies. Gonna try to put them all in at once plus do my wheel bearings.

Prothane Mounts
ES Master Kit
Ball Joints
Tie Rod Ends
ST Rear Bar

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

nathan

·
Turbo Grocery Getter
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My roommates family owns a machine shop so im just gonna pull the stuff and take it down there. I helped a guy put in the ES kit once on a classic. i dont want to do that again.

nathan

·
Registered
757 Posts
i just done all that a couple of months ago, pulled my car in the shop and tore it apart. It took me a couple of hours after work for three days. I took my time so i wouldn't go crazy since it is a major PITA to do. Good luck,but the car will feel alot better when you get done.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
haha looks like your not the only one...

ive allready pressed the lower controll stuff in mine. i have to throw it on and then dothe rears all before i get my d2's

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
After figuring out how much trouble it would be to do the rear suspension, I bagged it and just did the front. Unfortunately, at the time Greg V.(when he was at Mossy) sent me the wrong stabilizer bushings... sent me one for a 240 instead of my Classic, so that one never got done.

Man, I need to become friends with someone who has a machine shop. Well, I do have a friend that does, just don't have the time to get together with him and work on the car.

Peace,
Mark

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
you know it really doesnt take a machine shop to do....i could have done mine in the driveway really. the front ones anyways that is. Havent attempted the rears yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts