SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do the classic sentras/nx's share the same front suspensions/springs as that of the 95-97 200sx's and sentras? i think i might have read somewhere that they did...just making sure.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SERboy:
do the classic sentras/nx's share the same front suspensions/springs as that of the 95-97 200sx's and sentras? i think i might have read somewhere that they did...just making sure.</font>
Components of the front suspension are all interchangeable between the B13 and the B14 cars, though I believe the springs between the B13 Sentra, NX, and B14 200SX are all different.

·
Registered
201 Posts
NO! The classic has different springs than the NX. The NX springs are about 1 inch higher than the classic springs, so if you put the classic springs on your NX, it will lower it. If you put the NX Springs on a classic, it will raise it!

Ben
'93 NX

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NXBen:
NO! The classic has different springs than the NX. The NX springs are about 1 inch higher than the classic springs, so if you put the classic springs on your NX, it will lower it. If you put the NX Springs on a classic, it will raise it!

Ben
'93 NX
</font>
I know that. I did say that the springs between the B13 Sentra, B13 NX, and B14 cars are all different. I just did not go into detail as to how they are different. That does not change the fact that they are interchangeable, which was an additional tidbit to the answer. Though, I don't think SERboy's intention was to use stock springs from the other cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts