SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if the aftermarket suspention components will work on the '91 nx2000 thanks for your help

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
The NX2000 is the B13 chassis just like all the 91-94 sentras. So as long as it fits those cars it'll fit the NX. Struts, springs, bushings, etc.. those all work for the NX. Enjoy.

------------------
Paul
'92 NX2000 w/ mods

G

·
whats available for the NX2000 for a good price are: Eibach springs, H&R springs (hard to find) and Ground control makes the adjustables. There are some companies that sell real nice spring/shock setups, but for some big $$$. Shocks are as follows: Tokicos, KYBs & KYB AGXs (adjustable), GAB (BIG $$$) adjustables. Suspension Techniques anti-roll bars. Energy suspension black graphite Polyeurothane bushings.

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
but dont you want a difrent springs from ones made for the sentra since the nx is heavier ?and isn't it just the 1600 thats a carbon copy of the sentra supention ?

what is a good spring rate for NX's ???

------------------

G

·
spot on bloke. The NX2000 & 1600 use the same suspension setups with different rated springs. Those 2 cars can exchange parts, but after calling some of my suspension suppliers I learned that the SE-R parts are different.

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
hell yeah... if you AutoX though get the Ground contols with 300F/200R as a minimum or you might have to learn to maintain control on sharp corners on 3 wheels which isn't easy :)

------------------
93 NX2K
some stuff and a DET
"project street mod?"
1988 BMW M3 w/ a few toys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts