SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few quick questions... =)

I am 99% sure the ST sway bars for the b13 sentra will fit the NX, just as the ES bushing kit from the b13 fit the nx.. but.. does anyone have the ST bars on their NX, or any other sway bars.. and would you please comment on them? Thanks for that!

Also, I have the chance to pick up a used borla exhaust in good condition.. it is the same exhaust that is in the nissan motorsports catalog. Anyone have any comments on that?
And last but not least.. the b13 sentra CAI should fit the NX with no problems, correct?
also! (last one)

Thanks
david lau

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
it better, i just bought one!!

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PNWser:
Also, I have the chance to pick up a used borla exhaust in good condition.. it is the same exhaust that is in the nissan motorsports catalog. Anyone have any comments on that?</font>
It's a good muffler... I happen to have it. Though I wouldn't call it high flowing because the inlet/outlet is only 2", and at the base of the exhaust tip, there's this restrictor donut that's supposed to quiet down the exhaust sound. It necks down to just around 1.5" if that big...

FYI, there are two different Nissan Motorsports/Borla mufflers for the NX and SE-R. The NX one has a shorter tip and the pipe that connects to the b-pipe is also shorter.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
And last but not least.. the b13 sentra CAI should fit the NX with no problems, correct?
also! (last one)
</font>
Yes.

--Andrew Phan

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the prompt replys =)
I kidna figured that the cai and bars would fit, and I am not going to get that exhaust for sure.
later
david lau

1 - 4 of 4 Posts