SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what this grill looks like??? Have a picture of it?? Wanted to know so that i can either get one or make another that i may like.. Thanks Tom

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
I think they may begin producing these soon, I used to have one until I sold it back to the company, I think so they can make a mold of it to produce alot more.

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it is your old grill im talking about..they said they bought a customers grill back and are reproducing it..but i want to know what it looked like and if you had a pic...

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SO IT SAYS 92-94???? BUT THE VALANCE FOR THE 92 AND 93-94 ARE DIFFERENT....OPPS cap lock sorry....so does this actually fit the 92???? Someone chime in thanks tom

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
It will only fit the 93-94 IIRC. It can be cut to fit a 91-92 however. That is what some did when we first got our grills a long time ago

·
Registered
375 Posts
Grill will be about 90$ in C/F and 80 in Fberglass. I May be will to do the JDM set up would need a donor and we could work out the details.

·
Registered
251 Posts
hey thats my B13 witht eh grill up there.. man it has been a while sinceit was primered and my car was red.. now it is all flat black.. so am I one of the lucky ones to have this grill.. or even thee only one????

·
Registered
295 Posts
It looks good. When will it be available?

·
Registered
381 Posts
CF tsuru eyebrows please! :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts