SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced a leak in the front window side of the t-roof? It happens on both the drivers and passenger side. If so is it a simple fix-it?

G

·
I know that problem. Bleedin pain. You will find that the more you use the T-tops the more often this will happen. Try using silicon spray on the seals, it's a good temporary fix. One day you will have to buy new seals though. I have not done that yet, but was told by my friend at Nissan that it was not to hard to do.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dude, good suggestion. I hope I can get away without having to replace the seals for a little while.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 1dabred:
Has anyone experienced a leak in the front window side of the t-roof? It happens on both the drivers and passenger side. If so is it a simple fix-it?</font>
You have to adjust the window from the inside to make it go higher. I have ways of making the window seal better, here is a pic of something I did to boost up the seal on the door.

Under the seal there is a bracket that holds the weatherstripping. If you use one of those door edge guards with the glue on it you can either stick it in between the rubber seals (pictured) or pry the big rubber back and hook it onto the silver bracket (you will see it)to "build up" the rubber. The same applies to the t-tops.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts