SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how it's going with collecting the money. Are they being made yet? Don't worry I'm not being impatient. :)

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
yeah, i've already sent in my money and i havent heard any word from anybody about my T-Shirt.

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Whoa guys/girls.....it has only been a few days. Give John a little time..I know, I know..I want mine too..but it will take some time..:D I know there were at least 110 shirts to order,get,print,fold,pack,address...etc.,etc....I hope John has some help...:eek:

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
well when i sent my wednesday he said he had about 40% of the money in. and then they would be printed sometime next week i think. i dont know when expect maybe wednesday unless the place just likes making people work on christmas. give it some time. i figure sometime after the new year. if it gets any longer than maybe 3 weeks in....then we will all drive up to his place and each get a sucker punch in the gut on him :)

·
Old
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ooops! I wasn't trying to start anything. Just seeing how he was doing over there.:) I figured like 2 weeks anyway.

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
40% of the money...hmmmm, sounds like we are the biggest hold up!:( c' mon you guys..send it in! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts