SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAMN HEY GUYS DOWN SOUTH WASN'T THE WEATHER GREAT TODAY. T TOP WEATHER ALL THE WAY!!!

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Better be careful with comments like that... LOT of Northern guys in here...

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
LOL I was driving around with my t tops off and the windows down two week ago in a blistering hot 5*c

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think I'm going to cry. I haven't been able to take mine off for quite some time. I bought my car in may so I was spoiled when i first got it, and had the tops off damn near every day. Now that its winter and cannot make use of my t tops I have fallen into a deep depression. If i become dispondent i guess i'll just take the tops off and blast the heat. That should cheer me up, and possibly get me clowned.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Heh heh! Actually here in St. Louie, MO, it was all of 40 degrees a few dayz back, and those T-Tops came RIGHT off. I looked like a dork I'm sure, with my stocking hat and coat on and the heat blastin', but it was GREAT!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I havent taken off my t-tops yet, way too cold, but i remember when i first bought my delSol VTEC, I had the targa off ALL the time, even though i Froze my a$$ off. T-tops are cool, but i miss my targa top.(delSol VTEC Kicks A$$!!!)

Daniel K
93 NX2000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts