t25 turbo
jpipe
bov on stock pipe
turbo outlet
370's in rail
everything was bought from adreas miko and never used between 30-35k
sale pending

700 + shipping needs to go fast
would consider partial trade for lowport cai or header eith in good shape.

·
The Anal Rententive Tuner
244 Posts
if you can be convinced to let me take the compressor outlet I'll be all over it.
that is if its like the one pictured here:

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will sell the turbo kit seperate from the emanage if anyone is interested 900 with the intercooler and lines and boost gauge

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
what is the condition of the turbo? if you can i would like pictures, you can send them to [email protected] i would be interested in most of the turbo components, save for the e-manage and ibm laptop.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
If you have it in like a month Ill take it ;)
Good luck selling it!

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
If you ever want to part out, I would be interested in your oil feed line and fittings. Is this the line from turbo to oil source, oil pressure switch? What is it made out of too, and what fittings? Thanks

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
What kind of line is used, and is this the entire line and fittings I would need for my t-25? Do you have pics of it. What I need is the fitting onto block for oil source, line to turbo, and fitting for the turbo. Does this line and fittings have all this? Thanks.

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
blckse-r said:
What kind of line is used, and is this the entire line and fittings I would need for my t-25? Do you have pics of it. What I need is the fitting onto block for oil source, line to turbo, and fitting for the turbo. Does this line and fittings have all this? Thanks.
yes it does all you need is the nissport adapter to run a gauge or something similar

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Okay, thanks. I would be very interested in your oil lines if you part out. Just let me know what you are gonna do. And I am assuming that it is a stainless steel braided line. You really never told me. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts