SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
T25 Kit $675 shipped

I just recently bought this from NuttyNate for the above price. My plans have changed and the turbo must go, I am not trying to make a buck here, just want back what I paid.

This BlueBird kit includes:
T25 with no shaft play
Exhaust Manifold with wastegate actuator
stock recirc valve welded to piping
370cc injectors in highport rail
J-Pipe and Compressor outlet pipe
oil lines, custom high pressure hosing, silver soldered connections
All new gaskets for everything
Oil line restrictor - .06" brand new

I have had several Buyers back out of this so it is again for sale. Pictures are several meassgaes below. Comes with everyhting except the intake with the cone filter. I will sell it as a whole for $675 shipped now. If there is enough interest in parting out I will consider it.

Thanks, Mike.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Thats a good deal, if I had enough money left over after I bought my struts I'd pick this up for sure. Good luck selling it man!

-Josh

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
If u decide to part out, let me know. I would be interested in a few things. Like the J-pipe, the injectors, and if you have a JDM O2 sensor for the J-pipe. Just let me know if u are gonna part out things. thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt, Rob get back to me if you are interested as I have answered several PM's but would rather sell it local and not deal with shipping. However I must be fair and sell it to who ever offers first.

Thanks, Mike

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
This BlueBird kit includes:
T25 with no shaft play
stock recirc valve welded to piping
370cc injectors in highport rail
J-Pipe and Compressor outlet pipe
oil lines, custom high pressure hosing, silver soldered connections
All new gaskets for everything

I need these only...how much if you're willing to ship, since I THINK R0b_ bought another kit??

-Mike

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going to give about a week and see if I can sell the whole kit. If it doesnt sell I will considerparting out.

Thanks, Mike

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Do you take payments? :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh Yeah sure, NuttNate's payment plan of a first payment of $201, plus $499 activation fee for the monthly service. All is due at once. + a $20 shipping fee
still stands. Thanks for the bump,

-Mike

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Inbox cleaned, let's try PM again.

I TRIED to buy another kit, but Witt19 seems to have backed out of selling his - something about needing all the stuff on the car to figure out what is wrong with his engine, I don't get it. I'd still GLADLY purchase it all, his kit isn't perfect, but more what I'm looking for.

ATL-SR20, hit me with a response and let's work a time to meet.

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
this is turning into a community turbo lol. I think everyone on the forum should buy it and sell it to the next person!! I wish I got to use it :(

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I wish i could use it too, sometimes things just don't work out. Rob you have a PM and the only day this week we could meet would be on Sunday due to my school/work schedule.

Thanks, Mike

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Let me know if rob buys it all, if not, get back to me! One thing...isnt that a LOT of oil on the exhaust manifold? Could just be me??

-Mike

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Woot! Thanks for the FYI R0b_...atl-sr20, let me know whats up??

-Mike

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry Majestical69 but a sale is pending on the whole kit, Im just waiting for the money to be sent out. If the buyer backs out I will let you know. And no there is not any oil on the exhaust manifold, the lighting in the pic makes it look darker than it is.

Thanks, Mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts