SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says. This is brand new. My receipt says $769 and that is shipped to my door. I would like to get $750 shipped. This has a polished compressor. High temp exhaust coated .63 a/r exhaust side. This turbo is very big. It does fit on the protech log manifold. This is yet again brand new. I will ship this in the 48 states for the price stated above. Alaska/hawaii or out of the country will ofcourse be extra. I am pretty firm on the price. If you have any inquiries please post or email.

Thanks

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
sorry for the off topic bump, what ever happend with you and Florida?
JCC

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what do you mean? I am in Florida right now. I am in Orlando. We were at the track last night. Did you get my Email? I emailed you about the turbo about 3 weeks ago and to touch base on when I was coming down? Let me know by PM.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont have a flange for this. It has a 4 bolt exhaust.

·
Lock it up!!!!
1,074 Posts
Bump Bump Bump :D I have seen this Turbo it is BADASS!!!!!! Someone buy this monster.....

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you mean you cant get in touch with me by PM? I PM'ed you about 2-3 weeks ago to tell you about the situation. I just got into Atlanta about a half hour ago from the orlando area. I will send you an email!

JCGator42 said:
Mark I still can't get a touch of ya via PM, so please e-mail me [email protected], hopefully we can meet up this coming weekend,
JCC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts