SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Its just a normal open road. Some people like it, others don't. A friend of mine rode up there a few weeks ago for a Type R meet, and he got car sick. One thing you have to remember about it, is it is a mountain road, and people have gone off the side of it. When they had the Type R meet, there was a chalk outline where a motor cycle rider crashed and died.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
bout 2 hours from my house. thought about going one day but never really had that much interest. not much for open road stuff too many factors that lead to death. cookeville had a cool road, bout 7 or 10 miles of turns, dont know how many, it was rather easy, and sweapers kinda fun to take near the speedlimit.

hell i could put this into the east tn meet if people wanted.... its only a couple hours down, do the trip to knoxville all the time.

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
PM Turbomiata I believe he has been there.....from the pics its worth the drive, just watch out for the maniacs on the bikes

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
The Miata gang goes there every year. ~30 turns per mile can only be a good thing. Just don't do anything stupid. And it may be a good idea to freshen the brake fluid and make sure your pads look good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts