SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Arent those for the Sentra? Anywho, if no one ends up doign the Skyline lights for the 200 then I may consider, but right now I need the JWT ECU!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Those don't work on the 200SX or the Sentra. From what I remember seeing, they are for an overseas Nissan. Look at the taillights in the top picture, then look at Project's taillights, they are not even close.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eric96ser:
Those don't work on the 200SX or the Sentra. From what I remember seeing, they are for an overseas Nissan. Look at the taillights in the top picture, then look at Project's taillights, they are not even close.</font>
Take a closer look. The picture is of the taillights sitting upside down. I do believe they are the same set up as the 200SX.

------------------
Brandon
'96 G20 ($tillen/K&N intake, '91 intake cam, 17 degrees, custom 2.25" Borla cat-back exhaust)

·
Registered
727 Posts
Alright damnit, where can you get them? I am going to buy them and try them out just to put this to rest. As they sit, no they are not for the 200, but YES they do look like theyd work for the 200 when you turn the picture upside down! Hehe, they probably want over $200 for them, I dont think so!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

[This message has been edited by ProjectSE-R (edited 10-10-2001).]

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
The picture is not upside down. The angle the inside lenses have, is the same as the 200, but the outside lense angle is wrong. Those were not made for the US B14.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well I have no Idea what car they are for but I am 100% sure they will not fit the B15 Sentra I dont have a pic handy but you can prob find one on nissandriven.com but these will definitly not fit the B15.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
My eyesight isn't getting any better at my old age (21... LOL!) But those taillights look like they could be for the P11 Primera/G20... Again, take note that my eyesight isn't that great.

--Youngin'

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eric96ser:
The picture is not upside down. The angle the inside lenses have, is the same as the 200, but the outside lense angle is wrong. Those were not made for the US B14.</font>
Well, if the lights are not upside down, then the outer edge of the outer light is angled the wrong way as well. The top sticks out on the clear and the bottom sticks out on the stock 200sx. The yellow turn is reversed and the red brake light is reversed as well from top to bottom compared to the 200SX tails. Heh!

So now if you flip the picture over, you'll see that the outer edge matches up and the yellow and red lights match up. Hmm?

Hey DaGenesis, what site did you get this from?

------------------
Brandon
'96 G20 ($tillen/K&N intake, '91 intake cam, 17 degrees, custom 2.25" Borla cat-back exhaust)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
wasn't there a thread on this already? it was a link to the B15 forum, wasn't it? IIRC, those are NOT for any US nissan cars. they're for a jap spec car.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Stiletto:
wasn't there a thread on this already? it was a link to the B15 forum, wasn't it? IIRC, those are NOT for any US nissan cars. they're for a jap spec car.</font>
DAMNIT! And I was having sooo much fun flipping my monitor over repeatedly to get a better view of them from both angles. ****!

------------------
Brandon

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
the left tail light is actually the right, and the right is actually the left, but the 2 middle ones are right...looks to me they would fit 200SX/Sentra..the outer lights are flipped upside down and on the wrong sides

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
I had posted these a while back because I saw them on the sentra boards. The consensus is that they fit the sylphy and not the 200sx or sentra. Might be able to use the outside part, but that would look pretty goofy.

------------------
Dan
'95 200sx Se-R

[This message has been edited by Yes-Ser (edited 10-10-2001).]

·
Registered
24 Posts
They're on eBay auctioning for $189.00. The auction description states they're for the Sentra. Maybe someone should try purchasing them just to *see* if they'll fit... someone who has money to burn. Not I, said the 'lil 200SX owner.

------------------
The girl with "SX-APEAL"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts