SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go here:

http://members.tripod.com/~GreatInca/person.htm

Click on the first test, the "Myers-Briggs" one at the top of the lists of tests.

I am an "INTP". I've found that test to be amazingly accurate. Post your results here

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at
Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

14's this season

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, my being an INTP means:

I - Introverted
N - iNtuition
T - Thinker
P - Perceiving

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at

14's this season

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Intp for me
I: 70% N: 55% T: 65% P: 65%

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Nick, we are both INTP's, which account for only 1% of the entire population. Thats crazy.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)

15.454 @ 88mph at

14's this season

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
I soooooo hate the myers brigs test and all the little freaks that run around this school braging about whatever 4 letters they are.
And then they all take it as its the freaking gospel or something. Guess years at an engineering school gets to you.

·
Registered
145 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bowlcut:
Guess years at an engineering school gets to you. </font>
Hehe, fortunately, at my engineering school I never heard people running around talking about the Myers Brigs test.

------------------
-----------Josh
'93 Charcoal NX2k
advanced timing
"ghetto" airbox
16 inch rims
Yoko A520s
wish there was more

·
Track Whore
1,120 Posts
I had a gf once that forced me to take that stupid test. I do not remember what I came out. It is all psycho babble.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think I made a new catagory. I got ENXP but I couldn't find any explaintion for it. I must be one strange bird.

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI(soon to be installed), timing @ 17, Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, KYB GR2's all around(soon to be replaced w/ Motivational fronts), APC Clear corners, and Focus short throw.

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
dido Bwilsor,

EXTJ

-saaby

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok guys, if you got an "X" in any of the sequence it means you can be either letter.

For example, if you get an (X)NTP it means you have traits of both INTP and ENTP.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)

15.454 @ 88mph at

14's this season

·
Registered
145 Posts
I 70%

S 100%

T 90%

J 85%

------------------
-----------Josh