SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Man, you should have posted something earlier. We just went out to dinner... took the twins with us, too. It was really wild... can you tell I don't talk with many adults anymore?

At the end of this month, I'd like to get a group of Tampa owners down to the track. I need to run a baseline 1/4 mile a few times so that I'll have some idea how much future mods are helping.

Sitting on a sofa with nothing to do... sounds like heaven, too me. Wouldn't change anything for the world, despite the lack of sleep and talking/meeting with other members.

Peace,
Mark

·
Registered
805 Posts
wait till mid may for that meet mark... the VE will be in by then....

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Tampa has been on a drought lately.

I need to regroup with the homies.

·
Registered
417 Posts
okay I'm 23, single, I have no commitments or reasons to wake up early tomorrow morning(like work), I have a car with a full tank of gas, and 50 bux.

...and the most exciting thing I can think of doing on this fine Friday evening is sitting online for awhile, going to the post office, getting some fast food, returning to the internet, then reading a book until I pass out. God I am the most boring person EVER.

sooooo, anyone doing anything tonight? ;)

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Well, Anna, you're not online right now. Have you already passed out? Geez, the younger generation;).

At least you're not watching a rental movie by yourself, at least not a chick flick... that would be sad.

It's kind of funny how a lot of us are in the mood to do something, but it never seems like it's at the same time.

Hell, I'm just estatic that the twins are sleeping and my oldest is having a sleep over at my mom's. Whooooeeeee baby, hot time tonight... asleep by 10:D That's what I'm talking about!

Peace,
Mark

·
Registered
417 Posts
No, I went to the post office to REmail my taxes(some moron only put one stamp on the envelope, d'oh!) Then got McDonalds(double cheez and sm fry, thank you, drive thru) Then rode by the local car gathering(rice, rice, rice, rice, mustang, rice, rice, mustang, rice) Then popped in White Zombie on the old CD player and had a bit of fun on some twisties. Now I'm walking the dogs, gonna call a freind from out of state, then curl up in bed with my latest manga purchase and a dog or 2. Maybe watch SNL. Who knows, the sky's the limit at this point! :redface:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
VideoNasty said:
okay I'm 23, single,
yikes!!!

WHat happened to CRX-MAN?

Enjoy the single life while you can!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
SmoothDaddyFig said:
yikes!!!

WHat happened to CRX-MAN?

Enjoy the single life while you can!!
We, uh, have a difference in opinion as to our priorities in life. His school and CRX. My career and SE-R. You know how things like that go, Nissan...Honda... these kind of relationships never work out ;)

And I'm trying to enjoy the single life.....dating is scary. Bars are scary. Geez...I'm just a big ole chicken.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Dating and bars... errrrr, not a good combo.

You've got show dogs, right? Well, when you meet someone, see if they pass the "sniff" test. If they do, cool. If not, the dogs will have a new chew toy.

God, I remember being single. Sometimes you just wanted to have someone to hang with on a personal level or not. Difference with being married, you always have someone, or alot of someones in my case. For nanoseconds at a time, I think about being single and having more free time(and $), but I wouldn't change a thing.

It's scarey being single... where the heck to people meet, anyway?

Now, I just occassionaly want to hang out with people who have similar interests, i.e. Se-R folkies.

Bars are good for drinks, problem is, the more you drink, the better "they" look and the funnier you think you are.

We need a geek out, not a party. Who's got stuff they need to do or who wants to help others do "stuff"?

Peace,
Mark

·
Registered
417 Posts
Someone is more than welcome to help me detail my car, adjust my clutch cable and e-brake cable. Oh and I need an oil change too. I'd like to say that I need some help putting in my new suspension, but all my cash is tied up in a trip to Colorado (YAY!)

Oh, Mark, not only do people have to pass the 'sniff' test, but the dirty pawprints of 5 extrodinarily happy Cockers mauling one test. The exuberant kiss test(and the dogs are more likely to attempt to slip one the 'toungue'). The "share the couch, bed, floor, kitchen table, computer keyboard, etc. with dog" test.

Ya know maybe I'm just a little too nutzy to expect anyone to date me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts