SR20 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 214 Posts

·
Sr20's Get u Laid
3,354 Posts
yea beside the leak which i feel is holding me back pretty good ill feel a lot more high end power in the upper rpms...........pulls real nice

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
Hey u12bbdreamer - you live by westly chapel right? How far is that from gandy area?

Also what is everyones screen name here?

Mine is Firstforautumn.

·
NX2K Driver!
448 Posts
B14Nizmo97 said:
Hey u12bbdreamer - you live by westly chapel right? How far is that from gandy area?

Also what is everyones screen name here?

Mine is Firstforautumn.
we talking aim here? if so my aim is
Sparetheignoranc (yeah i know ignorance! but hey its cool)(oh and yeah its kinda emo but hey im kinda emo(not really))

·
Registered
40 Posts
would you guys care if I came out? i would like to see a VE in person, as well as compare some things. i've been personal friends with jay whitely for about 8 years now, know alot of the old school fwd people, even though i've always owned rwd nissans.

my aim is

thesocialmoth

·
Retired for now...
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
<--lives right off of gandy....centrally located...

no aim here either but i will be at the meet reguardless,

B14Nizmo97 i will try to get all the rolling shots i can...or at least my boy will..he will be in pass. catching the action...

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
mattology said:
would you guys care if I came out? i would like to see a VE in person, as well as compare some things. i've been personal friends with jay whitely for about 8 years now, know alot of the old school fwd people, even though i've always owned rwd nissans.

my aim is

thesocialmoth

The more the marryier(sp) :biggthump
^
I cant spell

·
Retired for now...
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #147 (Edited)
mattology said:

my aim is

thesocialmoth
I dont think there will be VE around, unless serban brings his which i doubt, A miko says there are 4 around here but i havent seen them but then again there are alot of people here that are no longer on the forums, but if your good friend with jay whitley you should bring him so we all can meet him, i got some work for him as im sure others could use some help too. Also if you know any of the old fwd guys and they wanna come out let them know there more than welcomed.....more the SR the better.

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
U12BBDreamer06 said:
<--lives right off of gandy....centrally located...

no aim here either but i will be at the meet reguardless,

B14Nizmo97 i will try to get all the rolling shots i can...or at least my boy will..he will be in pass. catching the action...
Okay sweet, i thought you lived in westly chapel.

you people need AIM its free come on!

and thanks for the rolling shots, we'll see what we can get.

·
P10 and NX love
508 Posts
Hey, this is the kid that SR-Lucifer said he was bringin...just wanted to chime in and say I will be there with my G20.
My AIM is siberianback021

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
siberian21 said:
Hey, this is the kid that SR-Lucifer said he was bringin...just wanted to chime in and say I will be there with my G20.
My AIM is siberianback021
awesome more people!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I know that jay's been going through alot of personal stuff lately, so if his schedule allows, i'll give him a call and maybe we'll come on out or whatever.

here is what i drive , if you see me say hi!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
thanks. yeah , i don't really hang out with 99% of the 240 people. i am concentrating on my school , because i kind of put it off, and it messed up my priorities. i am the #2 technician at xat racing however, so my car is there on mondays, fridays , and saturdays (when i work)

my car has an S14 SR20DET with the nissan variable cam system enabled on it, full valvetrain, cams, dual guide conversion that andreas miko was so helpful with in guiding me on how to do the conversion, and solid lifters that i made myself. it makes 245 hp to the rear wheels at 6psi on the stock T28.

as much as I want to do a VE head onto the car, it's just too reliable for me to mess with. i'm gonna put it into storage this summer, and ride a scooter to / from USF.

well, hopefully ill get to meet some of you this weekend. i'll do my best to bring the car out. if not, come by xat. it's just dangerous to drive it on saturday nights. 1) people follow and try to race 2) the exhaust is loud, and i haven't gone a saturday night without getting an exhaust ticket.

ok guys talk to you tomorrow

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
mattology:

Damn! that thing is clean as hell. thats probably the cleanest ive seen in a longggg time.

·
Retired for now...
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #159 (Edited)
x2 on the ride, you can bring that beauty out anytime you want....so number 2 tech at xat, thats good to know, need to get my car tuned...

btw matt you got a pm

141 - 160 of 214 Posts