SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
I know i've been floating around here over the last couple of days and nobody knows who i am.
My name is Dave Gerryts and i am a Certified Nissan Technician. I work for the dealership in Kingston Ontario, Canada
I Live and Breathe SR20DE's
If you need some advice on installs or such post or email me i will try to do what i can.

G

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dgerryts:
If you need some advice on installs or such post or email me i will try to do what i can.</font>
Cool, we finally have somebody here that can represent Nissan and our cars. Well, let me be the first and raise some question about my 91 G20 w/114,000 mile and it is a stick. Hopefully, dgerryts would be nice enough to answer them for me?

1) My car has a higher tendency of stalling on my when I drive around town with a/c on. I know it is a common problem on SR20s. But what can I do to cure this problem? And what cause the problem?

2) My clutch has been getting really heavy and squeaks whenever I step on it or release it. I have adjusted the clutch so I can have more freeplay at the top of the clutch pedal. But within a couple of weeks the freeplay is reduced so the contact point of the clutch is at the top of the pedal again. And I am getting some slippage in 4th gear while I am trying to accelerate on a incline. What can I do to fix all these problem for my clutch? I won't be suprised if I am to replace the clutch sometime soon.

Thanks, and sorry for the long post.

------------------
Nelson
"What is a G20 stands for?" G-spot 20x.........

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Hey Dave!!,

Welcome aboard. We need you!
Pretty soon you'll be setting up paypal and start charging for questions!! j/k!!
There are lots of questions in here!!
Its good to have you!
Do you drive a SR20de yourself?

------------------

http://94_redse-r.tripod.com/FASTSER/

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah
i have a 2001 sentra se w p/p
i also work on a race crew with an nx2000