SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an MDM 100 that they use for thier classic. I am considering getting it so that i can keep a close eye on my se-r's vitals. Also i think the display screen would fit nicely where the stock stereo used to be!

·
Original Owner
1,045 Posts
I've got one. I also thought about mounting it in the dash. Instead I decided on placing it on top of the steering column. By using a velcro-like material from 3M to mount it, I can remove it quickly too.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by se-rious93:
Does anyone have an MDM 100 that they use for thier classic. I am considering getting it so that i can keep a close eye on my se-r's vitals. Also i think the display screen would fit nicely where the stock stereo used to be!</font>

redman007 has one. Look for his post in the classic from the last 100 days.

Never mind I found it. I kinda see why they always say "..check the archives..." on the SE-R main list. Answering questions over and over kinda gets wierd but here it goes, have fun!

http://laf.cioe.com/~benbobbo/NonCGI/Forum1/HTML/001395.html

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 07-22-2001).]

·
Registered
858 Posts
yeah me likey!

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts