SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....i took the 93 NX2K out for a test drive yesterday...me and my dad are gonna go get it either today or tommorrow hopefully...i drove it, it is good, but i miss the CAI. the clutch engages very high off the floor. the car has 169k miles...i'm thinking it might need a clutch soon. it's very very clean and they said they'd take like 4800 or less for it, so i'll probably get an aight deal on it. but i really don't want to replace the clutch right after i get the damn thing. i took my old rims and tires off the totalled SE-R and took them to the shop to get balanced and all that ****. they said one of them was bent. it showed a .25 on the little machine. they said it wasn't bad at all, and to put it on the left rear. i already had a bent rim on my 200SX before, and it showed .50...so i think i should be OK. any of you guys think it would be bad to put these rims on the NX? the tires are kickass so i really want them to.. i think that it will be okay if i put the tires on the back..damn i hope i get this ride..!! i gotta sand my CAI and STB cuz they got battery acid all over them...and the filter got acid all over it, but we neutralized it with baking soda as soon as it was recovered from the SE-R. can i soak this filter in water and re-use it?

damn, i miss the 200SX SE-R..

·
Registered
723 Posts
i think that price is VERY high. to put it in perspective, my 93 classic w/ 75000 miles, stereo system, and absolutely NO problems came at 4000--with some good hassling

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Yeah I just bought a 93 with 115k new hks exhaust,brand new brakes all around,energy motor mounts for $2500

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
screw you all, come to roanoke and try, JUST TRY, to find an SR20DE. there's nothing but woods and a piss ass downtown area here!!!!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Im also looking at a 93 NX2000 but it has 83K miles and the first price he gave me without any bargining was $4500. I will be getting it as soon as I can sell the 200sx. You want another 200 insted?

MarC

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
silversx' dad here.. we went ahead and got the nx, paid 4,800 :-(. had to compete with some other nissan freak so they wouldn't come off the price. thought u all would appreciate the fact that the original window sticker is still in the glove box along with all the original books and stuff. t-top covers and original floormats and such are there. engine is real clean and it hasn't been detailed. car really seems to be a special find. hope so. have learned to appreciate the sr20de. look for silversx to morph into rednx2k maybe? hmm..looks a little like redneck doesn't it?

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Congrats on the new ride man! Seems like everyone one is going from B14s to NXes around here.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

1 - 12 of 12 Posts