SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
test pipe feels good.no tinny noise and car feels smoother as far as power ,not much but feels like 2-5 more ponies. who needs a cat anyway?

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

G

·
Where did you get that made? I tried to get one made by a shop in CA, but they said they couldn't find a "jig" to measure a test-pipe to....

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I measured the cat from one end to another . then I got a pipe the same size, bought 2 flanges then took it to the fence maker and positioned everything the way it should be and he welded as I held it and wallah! 40 $ test pipe. then I bought permatex andtwo cat gaskets and bam! Honduhs can't understand why a sentra whooped that ass!

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts