SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
t25/t28 hybrid turbo for sale! i bought this turbo from andreas miko and is in almost new condition. turbo inlcudes all heat shields and hardware. turbo has about 1500k on it. no lag whats so ever! need to sell asap. im taking offers . please serious inquerys only this a great turbo. 750 obo. sorry for the spelling fellas im not to great at it . theres pics avalible

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
It is a T25 with a T28 exhaust housing (.86) / T28 center section (wheels etc.) and T25 comp housing.

·
BTCC VE Power
5,151 Posts
yes yes i was just doign some research on it... id have to get a new downpipe to make it work with my setup.... unless you got the elbow too... im interested but the price has got to go down a lot... i can get a new one for about the same price maybe less pm me with a good price

·
BTCC VE Power
5,151 Posts
one question since you know all the answers :D
i got a regular t25 and the stock elbow... will my downpipe bolt up to the new elbow in the same place or do i gotta modify it?

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
Its the same as the stock T25 elbow. So you should have no problem. The reason I know this is because I was there when the turbo was taken off yesterday. :)

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
Here are his pics.

Ported and matched turbine housing

Housing .86

T28 center section

Comp side

He is also selling a BB manifold that was just recently ported (today) with the turbo (for a little more)

·
EJ25 AWD Monster
4,680 Posts
Luis said:
Here are his pics.

Ported and matched turbine housing

Housing .86

T28 center section

Comp side

He is also selling a BB manifold that was just recently ported (today) with the turbo (for a little more)

A good buy guys. I had more than that into mine, and it was the same exact thing. This turbo will run mid to high 12's at 15psi with supporting mods.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Is it still for sale????and $750 is robery!!!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
TREYDEE said:
Is it still for sale????and $750 is robery!!!!!
$ 750 a robery? well i bought it for $1000 dollars from miko with out it being ported. and besides it sold !! so next time keep your comments to your ****en self. no one asked you anyways. ****en hater!! its people like you who got nothing better to do than to **** up some ones thread. if you had a problem with the price pm me. dont go and post some bitch ass **** like that fool . and please dont try and act all hard my ***** cause im from south florida. and trust me i know your pussy!

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
vpaztecred said:
$ 750 a robery? well i bought it for $1000 dollars from miko with out it being ported. and besides it sold !! so next time keep your comments to your ****en self. no one asked you anyways. ****en hater!! its people like you who got nothing better to do than to **** up some ones thread. if you had a problem with the price pm me. dont go and post some bitch ass **** like that fool . and please dont try and act all hard my ***** cause im from south florida. and trust me i know your pussy!
YOOOOOOO
CHILL OUT CUZZ
YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT AND YES YOU GOT RIPPED,$750 FOR A T25/T28 YOUR THA FOOL FOR PAYIN THAT MUCH FOR A SMALL TURBO LIKE THAT, YOU COULD HAVE GOTTON A REAL T28 CHEAPPER THAN THAT GUY.I DON'T LIKE HOW YOU CURSED ME OUT LIKE THAT OVER A STUPID TURBO AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!I WANTED TO GET THA TURBO BUT THAT PRICE IS LIKE I SAID BEFORE ROBBERY.I AM A CHRISTIAN SO I DON'T FIGHT,GOD HANDLES MY BATTLES,SO GET OVER IT MANNN YOU MADE YOUR MONEY ON THA TURBO SO YOU COULD HAVE KEPT THIS TO YOURSELF.HOLLA

O YEA I AIN'T YO *****,AND YOU TALKIN CRAP LIKE YOU RALLY GONNA DO SOMETHING,YEA RIGHT!!!!!

BUT I WILL SAY I'M SORRY FOR NOT PM'ING YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO OFF LIKE THIS IN A THREAD AND MAKE IT PUBLIC,THATS CHILDISH,GROW UP AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU

I DON'T HAVE NOR DO I NEED ENEMIES SO MY BAD FOR NOT PM'ING YOU,LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUED THIS PM ME LIKE A GROWN UP AND WE'L HANDLE IT THA RIGHT WAY....THIS AIN'T RIGHT AND I'M REALLY HOT MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
vpaztecred said:
Yo homie dawg gangsta G.....You got raped for $1K for a T25/T28 hybrid!!!!
I just sold my T25/T28 hybrid w/ oil lines, 3" DP, BB manifold, o2 sensor for only $825 shipped. God Bless Your Soul.
Treydee....don't listen to this fool. He needs to grow up and be a man, sounds like a little kid to me behind that screen name.

Manny

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Nizmonik SE-R said:
Gezz....this blew up crazily! 1k for a hybrid is overpriced but to each's own, raped by miko huh?.....
I highly doubt Miko charged him $1K for a T25 hybrid.

Manny

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
If he did, that isn't right!

I am very glad he sold his turbo though, i know how hard it can be to sell off parts to get new. It can be a really PITA.

brent

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
First of all if you are interested in buying something you usually PM instead of insulting the seller in his/her own thread by calling their price robbery. Thats just common sense tho. And you could at least ask for an explaination for the price. That was for the turbo with the manifold and everything. And as others wrote earlier in the thread that was a pretty good deal for what it is. If you have nothing good to say don't say it at all. vpaztecred does get angered easily and maybe you do know him.. he grew up in Miami :) And that turbo performs better than your regular T25 or even a T28 at stock boost. His car ran a [email protected] at stock boost (bluebird actuator so 6.5psi) on street tires with 2.5 inch exhaust. Now he has 3inch exhaust and S3s and it should really kick ass. If you walk into a store and tell them their prices are robbery what are they gonna do? Tell you to get the f*ck out.

Luis

1 - 20 of 21 Posts