SR20 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
MMM, organized crime
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this car isn't going to be up for sale for a few months, I'm just gauging intrest if it'll be worth it to really sell it. It's a 1993 saphire blue NX2000. Has T-Tops which don't leak, and gray interior with crank windows. What I've replaced recently - both front ball joints, windshield is getting done in a week or so, brakes are like new, plugs, wires, cap, rotor and it has a newer clutch. Interior is in decent shape. It's the light gray interior. No rips in the fabric, just needs a good cleaning. The drivers side door is all screwed up at the top due to heat damage. It does have the parcel shelf! The arm rest is broken off on the top though. Car has around 190k miles, though the speedo doesn't work. Reads 17x, but I bought it and when the guy swapped the tranny a few months prior he screwed up the wiring, I just haven't fixed it. The new tranny DOES have 5th gear popout, but shifts fine. Has an axle seal leak which I'm also going to fix in the following weaks. Has a JVC headunit, with JBL speakers in the front and some Pioneer components in the rear. Had AC, but it was eliminated, compressor is still there but not hooked up. Body is in pretty good shape. The front right and left fenders have dings, and the front bumper is torn, but I have all new ones (well they're black but in perfect shape, THAKNS FRED ;) ). There's a noise comming from the front right, hoping it's just a swaybar bushing. Also I'm going to replace the front right motor mount soon. Engine drives strong, never had any problems with it except from a few weeks ago when it was stalling, then I realized the cap/rotor where bad. Like I said, this wont be up for sale for a few months, but I'm wondering what it would sell for and intrest. If this typa post isn't allowed, delete it if you must:D Thanks in advance,
~Matt~

1 - 1 of 1 Posts