Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 95 200sx SER

I'm looking to buy a new car and need to get rid of the 200sx...

95 200sx SER, Black, 162k miles, 5spd, interior in good condition, perfect DD

The good:
CF Hood with hood pins
Crystal clear headlights
Clear corners
H4 HID's 8000K
short shifter
Echibahn shifter knob
35% tint
G20 ECU
Greddy Exhaust
Tein S-Tech's with KYB/AGX struts
ES MM Shifter Bushings
AEM intake
OBX Header
Candy Raspberry powdercoated valve cover
91 intake cam (uninstalled)
stock black hood

The Bad:
Rust in the usual spots-both door jams (will try and post pics later)
dent in rear passenger quarter panel (will try and post pics later-might be able to see in the pics below)

Looking for $3500/OBO, no trades.

I'm sure I forgot stuff so ask away....
Here's some pics too...Sorry about the size (you can see the dent in the first picture)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Things I forgot:

ES Front control arm bushings
Whiteline Front caster bushings
ES front swaybar mounts and end link bushings
NX2K front brake upgrade
New Rear brakes
b14 armrest

Did pass CT emissions just recently

Also:
Check engine is on-reason being, the speed sensor needs to be replaced....very easy fix.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd be willing to ship it....but at your cost. My only problem with shipping it is that you don't get to physically see the car before you buy it. I've seen it happen too many times where someone is unhappy at the end outcome and I don't want that.

Put it this way-if it's a DEFINITE, I'd have no problem meeting half way or shipping it. BUT, that's with a complete 100% understanding that I'm not going to talk money once we meet up and I'm not going to go through the problems of someone being unhappy. I'll do my best to make sure everyone is fully aware of the good and bad and take as many pics as I can.... All you have to do is let me know what you're looking at.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nismo94tuner said:
Not you too. :(
Blame it on the new car :D After going on vacation in that-I want something new. I love my car but where I am right now-I don't want to start dumping more money into it when I won't get it back.....so it's time....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HkSBlueBird4u said:
lol....I'm still in the Nissan family with the new Altima SER so I wouldn't consider it as being a traitor....And as of right now-I'm still leaning towards a new Nissan anyways... :tongue:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HkSBlueBird4u said:
Honestly Spend 3k More An Buy A G35.
Spend 3k more than what? An altima? No thanks. We've had this discussion MANY times. The deal is done-the car is already in our possession. And we LOVE it....more than the G35. Besides the fact that people don't take into consideration insurance. It's MUCH cheaper on an Altima....bottom line-we love the car and we made the right decision for us and that's all that matters but thanks for the opinion....

back to the thread-car's gotta go ASAP....make some offers

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea me too-and i hope it goes quick...I've got the car picked out....just need the cash for a downpayment...taking offers :D

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
this is a real nice car, someone should buy this car quick, these pics arent doing this car any justice, must see in person. Also i actually got a chance to drive it, it drives like a dream. good lock with your sale kris.... :biggthump

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks jun.... :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump-taking offers....car needs to go ASAP

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status