1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmmm, will this work?

------------------
stiletto

99 Sentra SEL platinum gold w/ HS headers and CAI, custom b-pipe, arospeed exhaust, magnecor 8.5mm wires, eibach pro-kit, courtesy nissan frt and rear STB, smc short shifter, greddy knob, jwt clutch, k&n crankcase breather, 17 deg. timing, EL indiglo HVAC, clear corners and taillights and not a single stock bulb.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RED, quit smoking dope in the morning!!
i was simply testing my sig, and the hyperlink in the sig. it worked. i am happy.
but since i opened a lame thread i might as well state that i attended a car show here in lame ass p'cola. it turned out to be alright, but even better i met two sr20 owners! damn i thought i was the only one here. anyway, one used to post stuff, his screen name was "sr20det", and the other has never been here. it was nice to see the sr20de being represented, even though it was in the shape of a 200sx.

------------------
stiletto

99 Sentra SEL platinum gold w/ HS headers and CAI, custom b-pipe, arospeed exhaust, magnecor 8.5mm wires, eibach pro-kit, courtesy nissan frt and rear STB, smc short shifter, greddy knob, jwt clutch, k&n crankcase breather, 17 deg. timing, EL indiglo HVAC, clear corners and taillights and not a single stock bulb.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts