SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the latest update from DaveB at South Point Nissan in Austin TX! The Date is set for the 16th of Sept.

Hey Russ- The meet is definitely on! The time is from 10-4. All the plans from the original post are still on, we are also going to feed everyone! All participants will get a free hat/t-shirt, we have been brain-storming on ideas for service clinics. So far, we are going to strut-bar an Altima, and spoiler a B15 Sentra & have shop walk-unders on cars with techs on hand to answer q's. We have old & new Z-cars committed, the Datsun roadster guys are even going to be there! I mentioned your site to our Sales Manager today, he was very impressed with what you have done in such a short amount of time! I think a good showing of B15's (and all other Sentras) would be a fine addition to what promises to be a great day! Thanks again! David Burnette

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
oh man, I would but I have no ac in my car. it went out about a month ago and have not had the money to get it fixed. funny thing is I am more concerned with my new *secret* mod I am going to do. it is not a really big secret, but a big mod, and am tired of playing around with crap, and just gonna get some good stuff. and no, it is not a turbo

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Nismo 555cc injectors and a 250 shot?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
no but good guessing. mike kojima has it on his car, but again, not a power adder.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
That would be a Truechoice suspension
(guess #2)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
you are correct sir
as soon as I get in the groove of things again, and get my money straight, I am gonna order it. hopefully have it all done within two months from now. I am probably gonna go with the phase 4 w/ st sway bars and a nutech control arm brace. I am just sick of all my impreza buddies bragging about "oh, I got awd, blablabla" I am just kidding about the bragging, but I wanna be the one to brag, to the porche guy w/ awd and two turbos (ok brian, wake up )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts