SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Very bling bling
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wow, i have never been te subject of a sticky before. I wanted to thank the whole forum communit for the kind words and prayers through this rough time. i made a mistake, like all humans are entitled too, and nearly payed with my life. lesson learned. today i finally was well wnough to get to come home and will be receiving in home care for a 1-2 more months before i am able to go back to work. i still need to learn to walk again but that wil come with more exercise. man i can't believe it was just 2 months ago that this **** happened, and i am sure glad i have no recollection of it so as not to have nightmares. anyways, i mean i just do;t know what else to say but thank you everyone and i will beback(with a B14 and a roll cage) sometime once i get **** straightened out.god bless all of you.

jorge
recovering speed addict

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Good to see you back, Jorge. Hope you recover fast to 100%. Good luck and God bless you. :)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Yo, bro!!! Glad to here that your home!!! i will stop buy later this week. And maybe, maybe i might bring you some flowers:).

Take care and I will be talking to you later.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I'm glad to hear that you are well. I was praying for you!

-Josh

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Glad to hear you're headed in the right direction! Take your time and make it complete! welcome back!

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
Glad to here that you are home Jorge. Get better and God bless.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
We look forward to you getting back in the community just like you were before the accident, Jorge. We're counting on you to do so, in fact.

For now, rest and recuperate. Be patient. Appreciate life.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Welcome back Jorge! Glad that you are recuperating very well and have joined us once again. I hope that you share your experience and talk to the younger generation.

Be safe!!!

·
Very bling bling
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
for all those interested i will post pics of my car after te accident tommorrow, timefor some rest.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Glad to see your recovery is going well. Im sure you are just enjoying not being in the hospital any longer. Take care man, recover strong.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts