SR20 Forum banner

Thanks and suggestions

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Peanuthead 
#1 ·
i just would like to start an official Thanks Eric Waterman For a Fantastic Job thread...

and

suggestions for '04.

Suggestions:
Car Clinics... i.e. like the beam bending but other stuff like timing advance, alignment, TPS questions, EGR cleaning, car care, basic maintenance, etc... stuff along those lines.. granted many of us have already done but surely people will always come who haven't and it might be a good idea/way to share knowledge... BTW this was Tim Roger's idea.. i just happen to agree.

#2 ·
I agree all of the above. I need to get ahold of Eric and see if we can rent out VIR and have '04 their next year. I live about two to three hours awayfrom there. I would be more then happy to put poeple up if they needed it. Just a thought on something a little more closer to the EC.

#3 ·
Peanuthead said:
I agree all of the above. I need to get ahold of Eric and see if we can rent out VIR and have '04 their next year. I live about two to three hours awayfrom there. I would be more then happy to put poeple up if they needed it. Just a thought on something a little more closer to the EC.
I think 04 is pretty well already planned out. Maybe shoot for 05. But remember, 01 was at Summit Point, so it's not like we haven't ever had one in that area.

#4 ·
BigB said:
i just would like to start an official Thanks Eric Waterman For a Fantastic Job thread...
Many many thanks to Eric (and his wife!) for their hard work. The track event was very nice, the picnic was in a great location, and they even got sunshine and good weather too!

I'm not sure who else helped Eric, but thanks to them also.

#5 ·
ezcheese15 said:
I think 04 is pretty well already planned out. Maybe shoot for 05. But remember, 01 was at Summit Point, so it's not like we haven't ever had one in that area.
I was getting into it in '01 :)

Just trying to help out for next year. Let me know if I can help. I have two Se-rs and one of them is going next year one way or the other. Even if I have to use Fred Flintstone foot power to get it there. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.