SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been killing my self trying to get her back together again ,after work I go straight to my car and work on it untill like 9pm - 1 am . Having to custom fab so many parts is a royal pain in the arse . I spent 10 hours making my cold air box over the last few days it is a work of art and that green HKS sitting in there just looks so dam sweet . Everything is going together so well and looks great ,I have taken most of the car apart and nothing is put back on without being cleaned to perfection and or repainted or replaced . My central 20 side skirts ,cusco fron and rear strut tower braces ,cusco coolent tank ,and a few other misc parts will be here from japan in the next week or so. just minor fab work and wiring left then we go vroom vroom eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr firey smokey top fuel stile burnout . sorry to waste space im just so excited

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
dude, you've gotta post pics...how much power do you expect? Have you changed anything on the RB?

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
blairellis said:
^ you ass ;)
Hey man, I wanna see them just as bad as you. :tongue: ;)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we allready had it on the dyno for power fc tuning then back apart to paint the engine bay allmost back together again then back to body shop to paint the body and install the body kit . the HP is 602 tq 468
at the wheels .

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
gottabfast said:
dude, you've gotta post pics...how much power do you expect? Have you changed anything on the RB?
list of mods
greddy side feed intake /greddy td0725g /hks cams /hks gears/ hks wastegate/HKS super mega flow air filter/HKS fuel rail /TOP SECRET turbo manifold/APEXI dunk muffler/APEXI power FC/ 90mm TB/huge FMIC/3 inch mandrell pollished alluminum I/C piping / 3.5 inch mandrell exaust ,/900CC INJECTORS/metal headgasket/ ported pollished head extensive head work to imporve flow /there is more it seems but im to tired to remember it all right now

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
Just curious if you found a 3.5" muffler other than Burn's Stainless. Thanks!

The car sounds badass. I too, would love to see some pics. If you want to E-mail me some, I'll post em up.

John

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
yea, now you really have to post pics...maybe this thing needs a webpage dedicated to it

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that was a miss print it is 3 in mandrell it was like 3 in the morning when I posted sorrey .
but I also left out that I have a OS GIKEN twin plate clutch /flywheel setup

NismoDriver said:
Just curious if you found a 3.5" muffler other than Burn's Stainless. Thanks!

The car sounds badass. I too, would love to see some pics. If you want to E-mail me some, I'll post em up.

John

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
Hey RB, I can get Blair to host the pics for you if you want. Don't you just love how I just volunteered Blair! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.